These started as emails to friends, asking what made them happy. It’s becoming something rather special. Pick a name, learn about a stranger, and share what it means to be alive.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FEATURE, simply click the words “Meet These Happy Humans” above for instructions on how to create your hapiness profile…
- Describe yourself in one sentence
- Answer the 10 questions below
- Attach a high resolution picture of yourself
- Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a link to share with your friends, when it’s ready!
- What makes you happy?
- Is there something that you spent a long time believing you couldn’t do…. only to try it and realise that you can actually could do it? What made you try it?
- If you were taking yourself on a date, what would you arrange for yourself?
- What’s one thing you do regularly in order to look after yourself?
- Share one thing that used to make you really anxious, that you no longer worry about.
- Time is precious. What do you dedicate yours to?
- Give your 18 year old self a piece of advice.
- Will you grow old gracefully or disgracefully?
- What do you hope people say about you when you eventually leave this mortal coil?
- How did answering these questions make you feel?
(Photograph on this page by Charlotte Bland)